Our range of Hydraulic Actuators includes heavy duty scotch yoke, Helical Spline, Vane type and heavy duty linear cylinder.
Pressures range from 3.5 bar to 400 bar (although not with a single design) and include designs for topside and subsea applications.
Designs shown here are hydraulic ring-main supplied, using the process facility existing hydraulic circuits. For self-contained units see Electro-Hydraulic actuators.
We recommend that Hydraulic Actautors are protected from contamination by fitting a Hydraulic Filter and from excess pressure by fitting a Hydraulic Regulator and/or a Pressure relief Valve, both of which we are happy to specify and supply as part of our package.
- Double Acting (DA)
- Spring Return (SR)
- Modulating (Control) including HART facility
- Torque range – up to 1,500,000NM
- Thrust range – up to 250KN
- Supply – min 3.5 bar, max 207 bar
- Temperatures down to -60C
- Approvals – CE, ATEX, SIL4, GOST, InMetro, Kosha, Nepsi, CSA/UL
- Painting – Epoxy paint to customer or project specification
- Accessories – see Component supply
- Automation systems – see Automation systems
- Automation system design using CAD
- Supply of complete assembled and tested automated Valves
- Design and supply of valve to actuator adaption kits
- Design and supply of control systems, control panels, cabinets and power units (HPU)
- Fitting of automation assembly to free-issue Valves
- Fitting and Testing of customer supplied components (engineering and labour only)