GO leverless limit switches have been trusted across heavy industry such as Oil & Gas, Power, Steel and Mining for over 60 years to sense position in the most arduous conditions.
GO switches are unique and patented, using a rare earth magnet to give snap-action operation.
Go switches are of much more robust construction than mechanical switches
Go switches cannot be ‘teased’ away from their contacts like reed switches
GO switches are much simpler and do not consume power like inductive proximity sensors
GO switches thrive in the application that kill other switches and are unaffected by vibration, shock, temperature fluctuations etc.
They are also non-contact so not affected by dust or dirt. Find the toughest position sensing duty and GO switches can handle it.
Ascendant Technologies has worked with GO switch for 10 years, supplying 650 customers in 32 countries throughout Europe, the Middle East and Africa
- Safe Area
- Intrinsically Safe (simple apparatus)
- Explosion Proof
- Laquered Brass or Stainless steel construction
- Sensing distances up to 100mm (4″)
- target magnets and mounting kits supplied
- SPDT and DPDT options
- versions for switchboxes (35 series)
- Integral wiring heads
- Low temperature to -40C
- “Stroke to Go” switches for hydraulic cylinders
- Extended body switches for integration into products such as Choke Valves
- GOST-R and RTN
- Mounting bracket design using CAD
- Supply of accessories such as conduit, glands and junction boxes. Full assemblies designed and supplied